Welcome!

Hello people on my blog! Thank you for going to my website and I hope you think it's FANTASTIC! Feel free to post a comment, (I love that,) take the poll, or just contact me at traveltheworld99@gmail.com and skype me at harrypottercrazed! Thanks again and happy blogging!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Idaho!

Well, well, well, look at you stopping by my blog! :) Well, there definetly have been many adventures since Idaho. But hmm...I think I will tell you about one really fun thing I did. :) It started a FANTASTIC day! I was on my scooter outside,(barefoot of course), and I heard my mom call my name. She said we were going to the best sandwich shop EVER...Jimmy Johns! I was overjoyed! We walked downtown Boise, and then we arrived at Jimmy John's, I don't remember what I got...but I remember I loved it! Then, me and my sister went to Urban Outfitters! It was so much fun! After we ate AMAZING food, we went back to the apartments. Okay, well that's my story, don't worry my posts will be better than this, I just wanted to have 1 post up for you guys! Well, I'm going to leave, but before I do, I want to let you know that I will try to have 1 post up at least twice a week! Bye!

Peace.Love.Potter,
Lizzy
traveltheworld99@gmail.com
Skype Account:harrypottercrazed

P.S. Please Leave a comment!

2 comments: